The cupuacu tree is native to the amazonian rain forest. Cupuacu butter comes from a cupuacu fruit tree of the chocolate family. Cupuacu has been used in brazil for many centuries. Cupuacu butter which is made from the treeís seeds is prized for its versatility, as a medicinal and as a beauty product. It can be used in cream, lotions, lip balms, soaps and hair products. Cupuacu butter is well known for itís ability to absorb damaging UVA/UVB rays for natural sun protection.
* Natural sun screen
* Restores skin elasticity
* Natural hair growth and smooth remedy
* Healing and treats acne, eczema, psoriasis, anti-inflammatory properties.
* Cupuacu butter contanis various
* Essential healthy fatty acids.
* Treats dry and damaged hair.